Oils like Bergamot essential oil have innumerable benefits that touch the lives of millions almost on an annual basis….
Bergamot is a type of essential oil with several medicinal properties. It has a unique aroma which gives us a refreshing and relaxing effect. Bergamot is basically a citrus fruit which originates in Italy whose rind is used for the purpose of extracting the essential oil. It is believed that the different bergamot oil uses were first suggested by the Egyptians. Today, it is easily available in any of the local natural food stores.
Bergamot oil consists of a number of active chemicals. There are many beneficial properties of…Bergamot essential oil…Some of its most highly useful properties are as follows -
- Bergamot oil has stimulating properties and gives us a fresh and energetic feel. It can promote stimulation of essential hormones which helps in digestion of food and absorption of nutrients.
- It has a soothing effect on our nerves and acts as an excellent relaxant. Thus it helps us to get relief from tension, nervousness, anxiety, stress, etc., making it ideal for the treatment of ailments that are associated with stress like high blood pressure, insomnia, etc.
- There are certain components of this oil which make it an excellent antibiotic and antiseptic. It can prevent growth of bacteria, fungi and virus in our body. Thus it can be used for healing up of wounds and the treatment of various forms of infection.
- It can reduce the sensitivity of our nerves towards pain through secretion of some hormones that can relax the muscles and the nerves. Thus it can provide quick relief from pain associated with a bad headache or sprains, muscle cramps, convulsions, etc.
- It has an excellent property which helps in distribution of the pigments and melanin on the skin surface evenly and uniformly. Thus it is useful for removal of scars and other marks from the skin.
Have a look at our reference links now…